Enjoy an environmentally-friendly and relaxed holiday. With the HolidayPass you can get around in the natural and hiking paradise of the Puster Valley even without a car. This is made possible by this special card, with which visitors to the Kronplatz holiday region can make use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol free of charge. The HolidayPass is presented to visitors on their arrival in their accommodation and is valid for seven days.* Not only will the HolidayPass help to make your stay on the Kronplatz an unforgettable experience, it also makes an active contribution to a respectful interaction with our sensitive natural surroundings.
With the Holiday Pass all the PUBLIC TRANSPORT in South Tyrol is included!
Included in the network are:
• Regional trains (not Eurostar/Intercity) in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento, Malles/Mals – San Candido/Innichen)
• All urban and extra-urban bus services
• The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
• The narrow-track railway on the Renon/Ritten mountain and the cable railway up to the Mendola/Mendel mountain
• The PostBus Switzerland between Malles/Mals and Müstair